Friday, July 3, 2009

Welcome!!


Michael and I met at a rock show. He wooed me with his sweet vocals, guitar playing, and girl jeans. After three years of long distance dating we are taking the plunge and getting married!! The wedding is in two weeks! Michael just bought a house and after a week in Cancun I move in! I can't wait to paint the walls, set up my craft room, get a kitten, bake yummy things in our kitchen and not have to say goodbye to my hubby at the end of the weekend!!!

We plan for this blog to be a place to share our thoughts, ideas, our musical preferences, our love of good food and drink, our current hobbies and projects, our interests, and many other random rants about our everyday life as we transition from Michael Logsdon and Susan Shepherd to Mr. and Mrs. Logsdon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment