Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our wedding


Wow. What an incredible event and celebration. First of all, the Shepherd girls had the church looking AMAZING! What a true reflection of Susan's personality and unique character. Then let me add that having so many awesome guys as groomsmen was very special, an I know Susan feels the same way about her bridesmaids. These were people who have been so important to us in so many areas in our life, and to have them all together was just a great thing to see. I know this will be VERY understated, but Susan was absolutely breathtaking! I am such a lucky guy, and I will never forget the way she looked in that dress. So many people came from all over to help us celebrate, and having them there was very special. The ceremony went well and the reception was a great time. There us so much I could write about it, but I will have to write more about it later since I'm writing this on my phone and our plane is about to leave! We love all of you! -Michael and Susan
























Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment