Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deck staining







So, our deck had never been stained or waterproofed before we bought the house. Therefore, it was my job to try and get that done. Now, I went into this thinking that it would be a really quick job and I'd still have time to mow. Nope. I only finished half of the deck before it was too dark to see and I ran out of water sealer. Ughhhh. It's looking better though. Hopefully I'll have the motivation to finish it...not to mention the TIME! This was the only time since I've moved in that I felt like I missed renting. Don't worry, I don't feel that anymore. I'm sure that after our first BBQ on the deck with friends and family over I'll be just as happy as before.

michael.

3 comments:

  1. Michael:

    Chill...It is a sign of a creative mind that there are many half done projects in a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sushi and milo,
    thanks for allowing me to follow you on this blog. It will be fun! I love the deck and the stain glass windows. Can't wait till the wedding,3 days away...
    yllek

    ReplyDelete