Wednesday, July 8, 2009

someone sent me flowers....


I got a call on Monday from a florist. I was freaking out at first because I thought it was my florist and that there was a problem with the flowers because she was on her way to my house to make a delivery..

Michael! He sent me flowers...they are beautiful! It was such a surprise!! He is so thoughtful.....

Then...yesterday. I got a call from some lady at a spa. She wanted me to book my mother/daughter spa day.........from Michael Logsdon! This was really a surprise! I can't wait to get a massage and a pedicure!

Today.....me and my mama were out running errands...and....no call. No special delivery was sent to my house while we were gone, no chocolates, no jewelry...nothing. Maybe he is waiting until tomorrow??

Just kiddddding. Thank you milo!

No comments:

Post a Comment